New mom-invented product: Pump-a-Pair hands-free pumping accessory!

I do want more babies sometime in the near future, and I will definitely be using this fantastic new mom-invention during those early months of dreaded breast-pumping.  I love that these work universally with just about any breast pump and any nursing bra!  They are the new Pump-a-Pair hands-free pumping accessory!  We have them in a single-set or a double-set at a discounted rate.  Check them out and let us know what you think:




5 comments:

Great blog!
I'm your newest follower from the Super Stalker Blog Hop! I'm following via GFC and Facebook.
Come check me out when you get the chance:
Carolina Summer

following back thanks for stopping by CRichmanFreebies

hmmm I am curious as to if this will keep a good suction? Hubby and I have been discussing how to be hands free while pumping. :) New follower!

Hello! Thanks for linking up with Super Stalker Sunday hop. There are so many wonderful blogs participating, I hope you've found a few that you enjoy. Be sure to join us again next week!

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

I bought this item hoping it would boost my milk production. I could not afford an expensive pump. I tried a manual pump first which did not work well. This pump did get my milk flowing.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More