Happy Breastfeeding Awareness Month - Here's a Deal Worth Pumping For

Happy Breastfeeding Awareness Month!  Sometimes I miss my nursing days when every few hours I had snuggle time and great bonding moments with both of my girls. 

And then I remember trying to pump, and I'm so happy it's over...for now anyways.  At least my girls are oh so generous and often leave me cheerios in my bra so that I'm still the go-to-place for snacks. 

This month only (for Breastfeeding Awareness Month) you can buy some hands-free pumping accessories for you and your breastfeeding friends...because "Friends don't let friends pump with both hands!"

Pump-A-Pair are 10% Off and ship FREE because we want you and your friends to be hands-free! 

2 comments:

Hello, I am your newest follower!
I hope you have a fantastic week. If you are interested, I am giving away a package prize soon, a little something for everyone: We Don't Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All :)

Wow! That sounds great! I wish they had that when my girls were babies.

I am a new GFC follower from the Not So Moody Monday blog hop. Visit my daughter and I at our blog, Says Me Says Mom (http://saysmesaymom.blogspot.com) where we talk about anything and everything.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More